Australian Black Clay contains great iron and oxygen properties. It is a non-toxic mineral with cleansing and conditioning agents and particularly good for nourishing the skin.
Paraben, Propylene Glycol & Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free
Pumpkin Spice & Australian Clay is such a delightful fluffy treat for your skin! It looks and feels like a heavy whipped cream. This thick, rich moisturizing scrub foams up to produce a nice substantial velvety exfoliating lather.
This 1/2 Pound of Sugar Scrub you can't Live without!
This is a must have for all sugar scrub lover's, once you have used this you will never turn back. With extra layers of sugar all of your exfoliating needs are custom to your liking. Scoop more sugar layer for a deeper scrub, scoop only the butter for a mild scrub. Hmmmmm Yummy!
Benefits of Pumpkin:
Pumpkin contains more than 100 beneficial nutrients which can help to reverse the signs of aging. Pumpkin also contains minerals like zinc, the antioxidant beta-carotene, and cancer fighting carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin. These all help fight the causes of aging. Pumpkin contains B vitamins, niacin, riboflavin, salicylic acid, lactic and ascorbic acid which are a whole group of chemicals with scientifically proven beneficial effects on the skin. They help promote skin healing, and restore skin's elasticity to give you a more youthful complexion. Pumpkin has antioxidants and enzymes that act like Alpha-Hydroxy acids. But rather than just stripping the skin of unwanted materials, the pumpkin replenishes with nutrients.
Few Components of Raw Pumpkin:
• Salicylic Acid – Pumpkin; one of the highest natural concentrations of salicylic acid of any plant.
• Vitamin A – Promotes the growth and health of cells and tissue.
• Vitamin C – Powerful anti-oxidant which directly stimulates the production of collagen & elastin.
Benefits of Sugar:
• Wonderful way of getting rid of the dry, flaky skin that develops over the day
• Preventing skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis
• Known to be a great way to fight cellulite in the body.
• Known to be healing of blemishes
• Healthier, glowing, uniformly textured and colored skin.
• Smells and looks very yummy
This is a must have for all sugar scrub lover's, once you have used this you will never turn back. With extra layers of sugar all of your exfoliating needs are custom to your liking. Scoop more sugar layer for a deeper scrub, scoop only the butter for a mild scrub. Hmmmmm Yummy! This semi-solid sugar soap; a mild to heavy scrub depending the amount of sugar you scoop with your layer of soap. Making this scrub a wonderful everyday sugar scrub.