• Wonderful way of getting rid of the dry, flaky skin that develops over the day
• Preventing skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis
• Known to be a great way to fight cellulite in the body.
• Known to be healing of blemishes
• Healthier, glowing, uniformly textured and colored skin.
• Smells and looks very yummy
Sugar scrubs are used not only for skin exfoliation, but also for cleansing. One advantage is that they do not clog the pores and are easily absorbed into the skin. They act as the all body polishing agents, leaving clean and smooth skin. This is because they are packed with the goodness of alpha-hydroxy which is essential for a glowing skin.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Ingredients: Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elacis Guincensis (Palm) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Pentadesma butyracea butter (Kpangnan Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Fragrance
During or After shower wet 1/4 –1 scrub. Gently scrub in a circular motion the areas you want to exfoliate, rinse off. Let dry thoroughly if you have any left.
Should not be used on face or tender tissue areas, and discontinue use if discomfort is experienced. Sugar scrubs are great on the feet and legs.
Note on Ordering more than 6 cubes
If you want 12 cubes please select 12 in the drop down menu and add 12 in the quantity box. If you choose 12 but only add 1 to the cart you will only be charge $6.95 and will only receive 6 cubes